Saturday 7 September 2013

Well, now that's we've caught up a bit on the photos, I can write a bit more about what's been going on in my life!

We've been very busy going Gromit hunting in August. We went to lots of places and saw lots of Gromits! My favourite one was Oops a Daisy! and Mummy's favourite was Steam Dog. Daddy's favourite was Sir Gromit of Bristol I think.

I've been doing lots and lots of growing and changing, Mummy says. I know I keep getting new clothes and I never see my old clothes again, which Mummy says is because I am growing like a weed. I don't really know what a weed is but Mummy said it's green and grows outside, so I like being a weed because a weed must be like a tree, and trees are my favouritest things in the whole world. When I grow up, I want to be a tree.

I'm trying really, really hard to crawl which is apparently funny because Mummy spends a lot of time laughing when I'm practising. I'm really good at getting on my hands and knees but then they won't work and move me forward. Sometimes I move backwards (I even managed to almost crawl off the big bed backwards one morning!!) but usually I just stay in one place and move forwards-back-forwards-back but don't move. One day I'll get it!

Me and Mummy went to visit Opa and Oma for a week, which was really great fun! We went out and saw Dutch people and Dutch trees and other Dutch stuff. I saw Auntie Caren too! She and I had a lot of fun when I wasn't feeling very happy, she understands me really well and we went to sit outside and it made me happier again. I saw Uncle Dimi, too, but only on a shiny thing on Skype. Opa and I went out together to visit my Great-Grandma, it was a boys adventure day!! I had lots and lots of fun.

Right now I am visiting my other Nanny and Grandad with Daddy. Mummy had to stay home and go to work (she works at the Baby Sensory place [Mummy edit: I work at the Village Hall where Leo and I go to Baby Sensory every Wednesday]) so it's just me and Daddy, on the road and having fun! There was so much to see and do today and I seed a parade, so I didn't want to take a nap because I was worried I was going to miss something. So I didn't miss anything because I didn't take a nap all day! I was pretty tired by bedtime, though, and Daddy told Mummy that I went to sleep pretty quickly.

Tomorrow Daddy and I are going to swimming lessons (for me, not Daddy) for the first time! We drive back from Nanny & Grandad's house in the morning, go home to pick up swimming stuff and have lunch, and then out for our swimming adventure! After that we need to go see two more Gromits which me and Mummy didn't manage to go see. Tomorrow's the last day of the Gromits so we have to hurry!

That's all for now!

Boo and me (and a Gromit)


Boo came to play for a while whilst her Mummy went to an appointment. It was so much fun...but then I had to take a nap! So much playing tired me out!

On the road with Daddy!

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment